Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Job Type: Locum Tenens, Perm
Location: Oak Hill, WV
Shift: Only allowed to work 24hr shifts for emergency coverage.
Notes: No Mid-Level support, no trauma level, no fast track or scribes
Are you a high-performing Emergency Medicine physician that is looking for a new and more rewarding way to enhance your career? We have an exciting opportunity for an adventurous Emergency Medicine physician in Oak Hill, WV
– Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
– Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency)
– Certifications depending on specialty or job specifications that may include: BLS, ATLS, or ACLS
– Appropriate state license
– Proof of right to work in the U.S.
– Medical Records
– Updated CV
– Competitive pay packages
– Weekly payouts via direct deposit
– Travel costs paid or reimbursed
– Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage
– Referral Bonuses
About National Staffing Solutions
National Staffing Solutions has been a leader in the travel healthcare industry for decades. We place healthcare professionals in positions that allow them to gain valuable experiences, fill the skyrocketing demand in their field and travel nationwide.